Securing capital is crucial for startups, and fundraising may take up the bulk of your time and effort. However, bear in mind that running a startup requires much more, from managing equity to maintaining cap tables to networking and even recruiting.
Though all this can feel overwhelming, equity management software is meant to help with these tasks. That said, given the staggering range of options available on the market for startups, where do you even begin?
Let’s examine two top equity management platforms—Shareworks and AngelList— and help you find the ideal equity management software for your startup.
First things first—what is equity management software?
Equity management software (also called cap table software) helps startups streamline all activities related to managing their equity (e.g. tracking shareholders). It also maintains their cap tables and ensures compliance with relevant regulations.
Shareworks is an example of such software. With their commitment to delivering innovative and powerful solutions, their software helps startups both manage equity and drive workplace productivity.
Likewise, AngelList is the best for startups. Their feature combines cap table management, business banking, and advisor equity grants into one service. AngelList’s fundraising process introduces startups to experienced investors and venture capitalists who can help review your business and approach.
Things to consider when choosing equity management software
There are countless viable choices in the market. To help you find the best fit for your needs, consider the following:
Shareworks vs AngelList
- Onboarding: Swiftly onboard with AngelList’s transparent onboarding process to kickstart your startup’s equity management.
- Customer support: Get experienced customer support with AngelList and quickly overcome any issue encountered.
- Better exportability: AngelList’s ability to sync data sharing with existing systems can save time otherwise spent on laborious processes.
Why LTSE Equity?
LTSE Equity is motivated by one thing only: helping startups achieve their mission. Made by founders for founders, their solution provides a powerful suite of equity management solutions that cater to all startups.
TL;DR? LTSE Equity could be the one for you if you’re keeping an eye out for:
- Instant onboarding: With LTSE Equity, users can choose between concierge and self-service onboarding. This means that within minutes, they can start migrating or building cap tables.
- Unrestricted cap table health check: LTSE Equity offers annual cap table health checks across all plans.
- Scenario modeling: LTSE Equity offers powerful scenario modeling capabilities, from visualizing how future fundraising impacts ownership structures to SAFEs conversion.
LTSE Equity FAQs
What makes LTSE Equity different from other platforms?
LTSE Equity is created by founders, for founders. Our full suite of equity management features reflects our real-life experience and insights, empowering your startup to prosper and endure.
How much does LTSE Equity cost?
Our pricing is strictly founder-friendly and scales as you grow. Our plans are also completely transparent, with no hidden costs or surprise price hikes.
Does LTSE Equity provide a free trial or demo?
Yes! Dive into our full-featured demo now and discover every benefit LTSE Equity has to offer—no sign-ups required.
How can I switch to LTSE Equity?
Simply send us your current spreadsheet or cap table, and we’ll get your details onboarded within a week.
How can I ask more questions about LTSE Equity?
Not sure which plan to choose? Looking for a live demo? Schedule a call with our team now.