Recruiting, networking, and fundraising are often considered the more exciting aspects of running a startup. In contrast, equity management is often perceived as less enjoyable due to its vast complexity and potential to have significant consequences when not handled properly.
Equity management software is often utilized by founders to help in managing equity and mitigate costly errors. However, while it’s an invaluable resource, it's important to note that not all software is created equal, and some may be more suitable for you than others.
Right below, we’ll examine two popular equity management platforms—Shareworks and Pulley— and help you find the ideal solution for your startup.
First things first—what is equity management software?
Equity management software (also called cap table software) helps startups streamline all activities, from managing their equity (e.g. tracking shareholders) to maintaining their cap tables to even ensuring compliance with relevant regulations.
Shareworks is an example of such software. With their commitment to delivering innovative and powerful solutions, their software helps startups both manage equity and drive workplace productivity.
Similarly, Pulley also offers an excellent product. With their user-friendly interface, great customer service, and focus on early-stage startups, they’re quickly making a name for themselves amongst leading startups across the country.
Things to consider when choosing equity management software
There are countless viable choices in the market. To help you find the best fit for your needs, consider the following:
Shareworks vs Pulley
- Onboarding: With Pulley’s transparent onboarding process, startups can better plan for the future.
- 409A valuations: Despite Shareworks conducting 409A valuations internally, they consistently deliver high-quality results.
- Customer support: Pulley’s customer support team is known to be highly responsive and knowledgeable.
Why LTSE Equity?
LTSE Equity is motivated by one thing only: helping startups achieve their mission. Made by founders for founders, their solution provides a powerful suite of equity management solutions that cater to all startups.
TL;DR? LTSE Equity could be the one for you if you’re keeping an eye out for:
- Swift onboarding: With LTSE Equity, users can choose between concierge and self-service onboarding. This means that within minutes, they can start migrating or building cap tables.
- Unrestricted cap table health check: LTSE Equity offers annual cap table health checks across all plans.
- Scenario modeling: LTSE Equity offers powerful scenario modeling capabilities, from visualizing how future fundraising impacts ownership structures to SAFEs convert.
LTSE Equity FAQs
What makes LTSE Equity different from other platforms?
LTSE Equity is created by founders, for founders. Our full suite of equity management features reflects our real-life experience and insights, empowering your startup to prosper and endure.
How much does LTSE Equity cost?
Our pricing is strictly founder-friendly and scales as you grow. Our plans are also completely transparent, with no hidden costs or surprise price hikes.
Does LTSE Equity provide a free trial or demo?
Yes! Dive into our full-featured demo now and discover every benefit LTSE Equity has to offer—no sign-ups required.
How can I switch to LTSE Equity?
Simply send us your current spreadsheet or cap table, and we’ll get your details onboarded within a week.
How can I ask more questions about LTSE Equity?
Not sure which plan to choose? Looking for a live demo? Schedule a call with our team now.